- Condom. Prevents STDs and unwanted children.
- Disposable dust mask. Don't breathe in particulate matter, it's bad for your lungs.
- Nitrile gloves. Prevents blood born pathogen exposure if you roll up on an emergency.
- Packet of cayenne pepper. Clots blood quickly.
- Tourniquet. Stops bleeding in an emergency.
- Disposable coin towel. Just add water and you have a full-sized towel.
- Alcohol wipes. Good for disinfecting things, cleaning hands, and as an emergency fire starter.
- Mylar blanket. To stave off hypothermia and these other uses.
- Tampon. For its official purpose and these other uses.
- Emergency food ration tablets. High calorie tablets to keep you from starving in an emergency.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Saturday, November 3, 2018
10 Items to Carry At All Times to Protect Your Health
Your EDC bag should include the following items to protect your health:
Posted by Code Name Insight at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment