- Consider getting a flu shot. 80,000 people died of the flu last year, and contrary to what anti-vaxxers say, flu shots do work. Find a flu shot location here.
- This Saturday is National Take Back Your Meds Day. This is a great way to get rid of unwanted/unneeded medications in a safe and free way.
- Next week is Halloween. In addition to limiting the amount of candy your kids (you?) eat for health reasons, follow these tips to keep everyone safe during the holiday.
- Check out these Field Medical Training Manuals from the Marines. Part 1 Part 2
- Want a cheap (actually free) way of adding to your preps? Check out this list of freebies that you can order. Even little sample sized products are good enough to add to your preps for "just in case" situations.
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
5 Medical Prep Tips for This Week
In no particular order...