- Facebook wants to put a camera in your home. LOL that's a big no way.
- If you live in the Florida panhandle, a major hurricane is headed your way. Prepare now.
- These down throws at Costco are a hit with preppers and backpackers alike.
- The horrific limo crash from a few days ago is a reminder of why I don't like limos no matter how classy and fancy.
- From "the world is going to Hell in a handbasket" file: a journalist goes to a consulate to pick up some papers and is murdered in the consulate. And then the president of InterPol goes back to his home country and vanishes. Yikes.
- The mid-terms are coming up and our current political situation is a shit show. Everyone should vote so if you aren't registered, check here for more info.
- It may be because I'm old but prices on some things seem to be getting out of hand. A $1500 cell phone? A $550 hair curler? Sheesh.
- And here's some headlines that will make you terrified of the future.
- If you've been shopping lately and found it odd that it looks like Christmas is now in full swing--in early October--it's called Christmas creep. There are several holidays I would like to enjoy first before we get to Christmas.
- Veterinarians used to be fairly inexpensive and many even came to your home. These days pet health care is so expensive that pet insurance is now a thing.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
10 Random Things
In no particular order...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 7:32 PM
Labels: random musings
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1. Hell no.
2. I hope everyone got out of there.
3. Wow, those look excellent.
4. Limos are ridiculous.
5. Definitely going to hell in a very fast-moving hand basket
6. Hear hear
8. The four day week looks good.
9. By the time we get to actual Christmas, it will seem old hat.
10. I had to create a pet fund because of veterinary expenses.
Thank you for an excellent blog, CNI.