- If you/your kids will be hunting this fall, now is a good time to get your hunting license, sight your rifles in, take a hunter's ed course if needed, gather all of your hunting/fall camping gear, etc.
- If you have a garden, be sure to write up your fall garden "to do" list. Example here.
- You should also make sure your home is ready for fall/winter by doing these tasks.
- Of course if you have kids, creating a back to school "to do" list should also be done. Example here.
- Finally, winter storms are the most common natural disaster to prepare for so whether you live in tornado alley, a hurricane zone, or somewhere that gets a lot of cold, snowy weather, be sure you prepare now.
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Fall Is Almost Here!
It seems like summer pretty much flew by this year (I'm convinced time actually speeds up the older you get but anyway...). In a few short weeks it will be September and for many parts of the country--not here as it will still be over 100 degrees--it will be fall. Now is a good time to make your fall "to do" lists so you/your home will be set for the winter weather to come.