- There is predictive policing.
- DNA data in publicly available databases.
- There is a super secret cell phone tracking service the cops use to track people.
- And "always on" listening devices like Siri, Echo, Alexa, etc.
- Even your car is loaded with new tech to track you.
- Retail stores are geotracking you.
- There are also micro GPS trackers that allow all things (and people) to never be lost.
- And finally, wristbands that track employee's every move (and vibrate if employees aren't moving enough).
Makes one want to leave all of their tech behind and head for the hills!
Post a Comment