- Sign up for a challenging running event.
- Get your HAM radio operator's license.
- Become a certified EMT.
- Travel internationally (you will need a passport and a ticket).
- Participate in a USPSA or IPSC shooting event.
- Participate in an outdoor education course like Outward Bound or one of these schools.
- Volunteer for your local Search and Rescue organization (example here).
- Get a free online education in a field you are interested in.
- Learn a foreign language.
- Join a program that will improve your health (examples here and here).
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Thursday, April 5, 2018
10 Summer Challenges
If you are looking for something to do this summer that is both challenging as well as educational, consider these activities:
Posted by Code Name Insight at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment