- Here's a $1 fix to keep your door from being kicked in.
- Install deadbolt locks on exterior doors.
- Cheap door and window alarms can immediately alert you (or the neighbors) to a break in.
- Inexpensive solar motion-detector lights can lend instant security to dark areas around your home.
- Peepholes are a cheap and easy way to add security to your home.
- Hide valuables instead of leaving them out in the open to entice burglars.
- Door jam bars are an inexpensive way to reinforce doors.
- As are patio door security bars.
- If you can't afford the real thing, fake security cameras are better than nothing.
- Timers hooked up to lamps and other devices are inexpensive and makes it look like people are home.
Sunday, March 25, 2018
10 Cheap Home Security Tricks
There are plenty of ways you can make your home more secure on the cheap. Here are 10 examples...