- Do taxes. Everything is ready to go and should be filed within the next week.
- Super Bowl. It will be this Sunday...I need to get myself to a sports book to make a small bet.
- Valentine's Day. A reminder not to forget this holiday, some people find it quite important.
- Spring landscaping. Yes it is already spring in the desert Southwest. I usually do a major landscaping project each spring.
- Air conditioner and furnace annual maintenance. Since we aren't using either right now, it is a good time to do the annual maintenance before air conditioning season starts in a month or two.
- Rotate stored food and water in the home, vehicle, BOB, and EDC bag.
- Call around for home and auto insurance. Our rates got jacked up again so I will do some phoning around to see if it is possible to lower these rates.
- Home repairs. There are several small jobs I have been putting off (like changing the wax rings in several bathrooms which I am not looking forward to) that need to be done soon.
- Hiking. The weather is perfect this month so it is a great time to get some hiking in.
- A major home improvement project. The spouse is set on getting tile floors that look like wood floors. But we already have wood floors I say. Yes but tile that looks like wood is better. Uh OK...
- Shooting practice. I've been lax on this over the past month and need to get back into regular practice.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Friday, February 2, 2018
Prepping for February
My prepping list for February looks like this:
Posted by Code Name Insight at 4:14 PM
Labels: prepper tasks
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment