- Do taxes. Everything is ready to go and should be filed within the next week.
- Super Bowl. It will be this Sunday...I need to get myself to a sports book to make a small bet.
- Valentine's Day. A reminder not to forget this holiday, some people find it quite important.
- Spring landscaping. Yes it is already spring in the desert Southwest. I usually do a major landscaping project each spring.
- Air conditioner and furnace annual maintenance. Since we aren't using either right now, it is a good time to do the annual maintenance before air conditioning season starts in a month or two.
- Rotate stored food and water in the home, vehicle, BOB, and EDC bag.
- Call around for home and auto insurance. Our rates got jacked up again so I will do some phoning around to see if it is possible to lower these rates.
- Home repairs. There are several small jobs I have been putting off (like changing the wax rings in several bathrooms which I am not looking forward to) that need to be done soon.
- Hiking. The weather is perfect this month so it is a great time to get some hiking in.
- A major home improvement project. The spouse is set on getting tile floors that look like wood floors. But we already have wood floors I say. Yes but tile that looks like wood is better. Uh OK...
- Shooting practice. I've been lax on this over the past month and need to get back into regular practice.
Friday, February 2, 2018
Prepping for February
My prepping list for February looks like this: