- Get your bets in. I bet on the Pats and since they are -4.5 favorites, well I won't win much money.
- And then there are prop bets. Always interesting to see what people think will happen with these.
- Don't drink and drive. Really. Tipsy Tow is working in some areas today so take them, a taxi, an Uber...anything to avoid driving buzzed or drunk.
- Although it is a myth that domestic violence surges during the Super Bowl, the fact that it is a big problem year round is still an important issue.
- Break out the food. Food and football are kind of synonymous, so you might as well do it up right for this quasi-holiday.
- Hypocritical to be sure, but while I do enjoy me a good Super Bowl game, there is no way I would let the kids play football these days due to the overwhelming evidence that football causes traumatic brain injury.
- A Super Bowl party is my kind of socialization--I don't have to socialize much, just watch the game. Go Pats.
- Gotta love the desert southwest weather at this time of year (75 degrees) whereas Minneapolis is hovering around 0.
- There are way too many commercials in the Super Bowl.
- Not sure how I ever enjoyed watching the game years ago when the TV was the size of a small cardboard box. Gotta love oversized big screen TVs.
Hope you all are enjoying the game today.
Post a Comment