- If you watched the President's State of the Union address you may be wondering if what he said was true. Here is a fact check of the speech.
- From the 'dumb kids' file here's what you need to know about the Tide Pod Challenge.
- And this is the even dumber 'No Lackin Challenge'.
- Early tomorrow morning will be a lunar eclipse of the super moon/blue moon/blood moon/snow moon--wow!
- Cape Town is moving closer to being totally out of water.
- Here's a list of the World's 100 Most Nutritious Foods.
- FEMA will be cutting off food and water air to Puerto Rico this week.
- If you haven't heard of Swedish Death Cleaning, here's an overview. Quite a useful thing to do I might add.
- From the people are idiots file...a support peacock?
- And although the entire country probably knows this, this Sunday is the Super Bowl.
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
10 Things to Know Today
In no particular order...