- I'm cautiously awaiting the new TV series Hunted. I hope it offers some useful info and isn't dumb.
- I'm really not looking forward to the transition to self driving cars but it looks like it will be happening anyway.
- Do you qualify for a class action rebate? A few weeks ago I received a $50 check from some rebate I applied for months and months ago.
- Want a prepper-like activity to do this winter? Consider taking a CERT course.
- The Inauguration is next week. For some reason it seems like we are in the Twilight Zone.
- While I have a nice down sleeping bag, my next stop will probably be to Costco to pick up these two down throws which when sewn together make a nice, lightweight, emergency sleeping bag I can keep in my vehicle.
- I'm old. I still remember going to the circus when I was a kid. I was saddened to hear that the circus will soon be no more.
- Donald Trump + Twitter = disaster. I'm all for freedom of speech until it is done by a world leader with no sense of restraint.
- While I'm not a Luddite, I am heading in that direction. I already took the Facebook app off of my phone and tablet (and now check FB maybe once every couple of days) and the possibility of me getting something like an Amazon Echo or Google Home is nil.
- For those who like to check off travel destination, and if the Traveler's Century Club and Most Traveled People destination lists aren't enough for you, consider the Best Traveled list of 1281 travel destinations.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Sunday, January 15, 2017
10 Random Things
In no particular order...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 5:01 PM
Labels: random musings
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
That 'Hunted' program looks interesting, but I wonder how well the contestants are trained in urban evasion. Worth giving a chance though - most TV programming is 'reality orientation' is really weird !!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the tips.