- September is National Preparedness Month. Apparently there is such thing as a Prepare-athon.
- Germany (and much of the EU) is being invaded and apparently people are too politically correct to call it what it is. I've worked with A LOT of refugees and migrants over the years and this is the first time that I've seen "refugees" refuse to be documented or fingerprinted at the border, refuse to go into camps until they can be placed, and refuse to follow orders at the border and just march their way forward to the country of their choice.
- Extreme weather is just beginning. Looks to be an interesting winter coming up so be prepared.
- I also fly a lot. Well not as much as I used to. I'm not sure if it is just me or if airline f*&% ups are happening more often or they are just being reported more often (examples here, here, and here).
- This is an insult to the uniform. I fall into the appalled camp. Others think it makes a good statement. Make a statement in your civilian clothes. Bah.
- And for a bit of levity...From the "I never thought a gator could do that" file...
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Sunday, September 13, 2015
A News Round-Up
After 1200+ posts I'm running out of things to write about so today, here's a bunch of random stuff from the internet...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 4:45 PM
Labels: news roundup
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment