- Go hunting. Get a gun, get a permit, take a class, go with a friend. It is a good idea for everyone to know how that hunk of meat gets on your plate.
- Get your car ready for winter. No need to wait until the snow starts flying.
- Get your home ready for winter. How long has it been since your chimney flue was cleaned out? Dirty flues can cause some spectacular fires.
- Get your exercise routine ready for winter. No need to stop exercising when it gets cold out if you prepare correctly.
- Consider fall and winter gardening. Just think...vegies from your garden all year long!
- Prep your yard and garden for winter. Get your spring yard and garden off to a great start by preparing now.
- Try camping in the fall and winter. It's more fun than it sounds like (plus you will usually have the entire place to yourself).
- Prepare now for a winter storm. Yes it may still be sunny and warm out but winter is right around the corner.
- Create multiple streams of income. An idea...use this extra income to keep out of debt during the holidays.
- Make this year's fall and winter holidays the best (and the cheapest/most old fashioned. Make memories not more credit card bills).
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Friday, September 25, 2015
10 Things...The Fall Prep List
As of a couple of days ago it was officially fall in the US (hard telling here in Vegas where it is still over 100 degrees each day but I digress...). Here's some stuff to do:
Posted by Code Name Insight at 3:40 PM
Labels: fall task list
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment