A few days ago we had a couple of police officers ambushed and killed while they were eating in a local restaurant. Also killed was a good guy with a concealed carry license/firearm who tried to stop the shooters. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with people these days.
And apparently neither does anyone else...
- Why research on gun violence is so weak
- It's hard to be a good guy with a gun
- A map of every school shooting since Sandy Hook
- Why are mass shootings increasing
- A network theory of gun violence
- USA gun violence statistics
- Gun violence and mass shootings myths and facts
- Gun homicide rates down
- Theory of School Violence
When we had the whack-jobs locked away in the rubber rooms of nice, safe nut-houses, instead of on flimsy tethers of Big KHAZARma psychotrophic drugs, we had a shit-ton less violence - let alone shootings.ReplyDelete
This I completely agree with. While insane asylums were considered cruel to the mentally ill and thus closed, the geniuses who came up with the "let the mentally ill run wild on the streets and haul themselves into clinics for their regular meds" obviously didnt consider the fact that if the mentally ill were so responsibly able to do such things they wouldn't BE in an asylum in the first place. Duh.Delete