- Cell phone (multiple uses)
- Cash ($100-$200 plus a few quarters)
- Packet of aspirin (headache reliever)
- Pocketknife (always useful)
- Alcohol wipe (clean your hands, and a good fire starter)
- Matches (strike anywhere kind)
- USB drive (a back up of all of your files)
- Flashlight (useful in an emergency)
- Safety pin (many uses from fish hook to popping blisters)
- ID/credit card
Forget the safety pin, cell phone, alcohol wipe, usb drive, id/credit card.ReplyDelete
Carry an M1 Garand, 192 rounds (four bandoleers), a 1911 .45 and four mags of ammo.
Who, me, worry?