- The price of food will be going up due to the drought. Stock up now.
- It's always a good time to stock up on ammo.
- Grow a garden, no matter how small. Also due to the drought, produce prices should rise in the near future.
- Be able to protect your home and family. Crime stats are rising right along with unemployment stats.
- Be able to earn an income. Or multiple streams of income. When everyone else is relying on a job that may or may not be there, you should rely on yourself to provide you an income.
- Be debt free. There is no better way to protect yourself financially than to have as little debt and as few bills as possible.
- The weather. Flooding, drought, a wicked hurricane season...this should be much more concerning to people than the supposed end of the world in December.
- The financial situation in Europe, as well as the rest of the world. People want to pay the least amount possible for everything they purchase yet they want high paying jobs...go figure.
- The situation in Syria and the Middle East. It's always been a hot bed of activity over there. Things could hit a critical peak in a few months.
- The possibility of another mass shooting. Statistically, this is probably one of the things you should be least concerned about.
Monday, July 23, 2012
10 Things to Be Concerned About Now
On my radar at this time...