- Are you a good driver? People tend to prepare for the once-in-a-lifetime flood or earthquake but forget simple things like always wearing their seatbelts and not driving after having a few beers.
- 21 Quick Actions You Can Take to Revolutionize Your Health. Again, the foundation of survival is you. The foundation of you is your health.
- 10 Ways for Entrepreneurs to Build Brands Online. Everyone should have multiple sources of income. One (or many) of these sources of income should be some sort of online business that you can do from anywhere.
- Nearly Half of Americans are 'Financially Fragile'. In other words, BUILD UP THAT EMERGENCY FUND!
- The Cure for the Modern Male Malaise. Psychological health is just as important as physical health.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Link Round-up: Improve Your Life Edition
No matter how prepared you you are for disaster, one of the most important things you can do to be ready for anything is to have a good foundation. Namely, you want your every day life to be so well taken care of that a disaster becomes a minor blip on your radar instead of the straw that breaks the camel's back. Here's some links to help improve your foundation: