- Don't start a fire with gasoline.
- Always wear your seat belt.
- Never co-sign a loan for anyone.
- Exercise every day.
- Don't drive drunk, or even buzzed.
- Stay away from drug dealers and other people whose lives revolve around crime.
- Wear a helmet anytime you ride a bicycle, motorcycle, etc.
- Have a cash emergency fund.
- Eat (real, not processed) food. Not too much. Mostly plants. (Michael Pollan)
- Never use credit, pay cash for everything. (Dave Ramsey)
- Don't take work so seriously. Feel free to quit if you don't like your job. There are plenty other jobs out there. Probably something you will like better.
- Don't follow the crowd.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
A Dozen Basic Life Tips
A dozen things that everyone should know: