- I've got my list of New Year's Resolutions all ready, do you? Top 10 New Year Resolutions All Men Should Make.
- A project I am working on this weekend--getting my office ready for the new year. Top 10 End-of-Year Office Upgrades (You Can Probably Write Off).
- Why you need to at least take a first aid class in the coming year if not an EMT course. Medic Shot, Treats Self.
- I also recommend a HAM radio class...but you don't have to go overboard. HAM Cramwich: $25,000 of Communications Gear in a $500 Car.
- Another goal for the coming year? Resolve to cut your food bill and bank the leftover money. Mom Feeds Family of Six on About $4 a Week.
- Random: The reason I like my germs just fine thank you, and I'll skip the anti-microbial soap and incessant hand sanitizing too. Microbes That Keep Us Healthy Starting to Die Off.
- Pass along to the females in your life. It's called borderline personality disorder and when you have to pick up the medical and legal pieces of one of these train wrecks you will wish you could tattoo this list on everyone's forearm just for reference. 10 Signs Your Dating a Loser.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Link Roundup: End of the Year Edition
As the year is coming to a close, here's some things to consider:
Posted by Code Name Insight at 12:25 PM
Labels: link roundup
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Opulently I agree but I think the list inform should prepare more info then it has.ReplyDelete
Great list. I am so motivated to accompish my goals this year. I just know I'm going too. It's a great feeling.ReplyDelete