- Emergency kit for their car.
- Flashlights in assorted sizes.
- First aid kit.
- Life Hammer (or other car escape tool).
- Fisher Space pen.
- Timbuk2 messenger bag.
- North Face fleece jacket.
- Ammo (store bought or stuff you have reloaded yourself).
- Emergency radio (battery, solar, and wind-up powered).
- 2-way radios.
- Books (Encyclopedia of Country Living, for example).
- Air horn.
- Pepper spray.
- Firearms (always a nice gift).
- KaBar knife.
- Leatherman knife.
- Solar charger.
- A case of MREs.
- GPS device.
You get the idea... Anything that could be useful during a disaster makes a thoughtful (and valuable) gift for those you are buying presents for this year.
Post a Comment