- Chainsaw. For cutting down trees, for clearing downed trees out of the road, for cutting things into smaller pieces to make them easier to remove.
- Bolt cutters. For cutting open padlocks, fencing material, and other metals.
- Ax. For cutting firewood, cutting down a tree, breaking through a wall.
- Pry bar. For dislodging things, opening doors, breaking windows.
- Sledgehammer. For breaking down things, smashing things.
- Come along and wench. For hoisting things, pulling down larger things, removing larger things.
- Smaller hand tools: hammer, tin snips, chisel.
p.s. When using these tools, I would highly recommend wearing safety glasses, gloves, and a hard hat.