- Clean out, reorganize and perform all maintenance on your home
- Clean out the garage, outbuildings and storage areas
- Rotate your stored food and water
- Thoroughly check all of your preparedness supplies (air out the tents, check the batteries in all electronic goods, maintain the generator/camp stove/barbecue, etc)
- Go on a week-long backpacking trip and brush up on your survival skills
- Exercise outside
- Clean out, reorganize and maintain your BOV (bug out vehicle)
- Enjoy summer activities: boating, hiking, fishing, biking, etc
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Summertime and the Preparin' Is Easy
It's summer here in the northern latitudes which means it is a most excellent time to get your preparedness efforts into full swing.
Posted by Code Name Insight at 8:05 AM
Labels: preparedness, summer tasks
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment