- Cash (this usually varies from $200 to $500)
- Good quality pocketknife (I've had this so long it's like an extension of my arm)
- All pertinent info on a jump drive (scanned important documents, work info, photos, etc)
- An untraceable cell phone (pre-paid with the load--minutes--always topped off)
- A laminated list of important numbers/email addresses
- My passport
- Untraceable credit card
- Tiny emergency supply pack (has a small flashlight, floss, needle, safety pin, rubber band, condom, aspirin, small lighter, handi wipe).
- A 'Plan B' and a 'Plan C' for every situation
Saturday, June 23, 2007
10 Things I Have With Me Always
If you had to escape at a moments notice, what would you take with you? Of course everyone should have a BOB (actually three BOBS: one in your house, one in your car and one in your office) that they could grab in a moments notice which would sustain them for an indeffinite period. However, for daily carry, I always have about ten items with me that I could use to survive should I need to make a hasty exit and not return any time soon.